Terms and Conditions on Lucky Dip
1. This Lucky Dip is organised by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and held at the participating restaurants under the brand name “itadakimasu by PARCO” at 100 Tras Street, #02-10&11, #03-K1 and #03-10 to 15, 100 AM Mall, Singapore 079027.
2. By entering the Lucky Dip, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Term and Conditions (“T&Cs”). Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Lucky Dip, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
3. It is also a condition precedent for participation in the Lucky Dip that all participants consent to the public disclosure of your names and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the Lucky Dip prize except where prohibited by law.
4. The participants shall comply with the Safe Management Measures (SMM) under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020; such as not to crowd around the Lucky Dip box, sanitise the hand and wear the disposable glove to draw the dip.
5. The Lucky Dip is available from Mondays to Thursdays only, from 1st December 2020 to 31st January 2021, excludes Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays. The Lucky Dip chance can only be redeemed on the day of purchase(receipt). Otherwise, it shall be considered invalid and void.
6. To be entitled for the Lucky Dip, the participants must be a group of 4 customers and present with the proof of a single receipt at the participating restaurant(s). Receipt will be verified upon entry into the Lucky Dip. No combined receipt is allowed.
7. The participant (i.e. a group of 4 customers) can only be entitled to ONE Lucky Dip chance.
8. The Lucky Dip prizes are subjected to stock availability and is strictly on a “first come first served” basis.
9. Prizes of the draw will be redeemed by the participant/customer immediately. Any prize not taken will be forfeited.
10. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for credit, cash or any other items, whether in whole or in part. Prizes are subject to availability, and PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
11. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, withdraw, add on, substitute any of the T&Cs or postpone, suspend, cancel this promotion at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever. These T&Cs and any amendments will be displayed at our website https://www.parcoitadakimasu.com.
12. The decision of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd on all matters relating to the promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of prizes or otherwise, will be entertained.
13. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Dip, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Dip without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
15. Employees of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the promotion are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Dip.
Terms and Conditions for Giveaway Contest
1. Entry to this giveaway contest shall be deemed accepted and bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Clause headings are inserted for reference purposes only and should not have any effect on the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
3. This giveaway is held by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
4. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest without any prior notice.
5. “Win a 2D1N Staycation at AMARA Singapore from itadakimasu 4th Anniversary” (the “Contest").
6. This contest period commences at SGT 11:00 (UTC +8) on 1st December 2020 and ends at SGT 22:00 (UTC +8) on 31st January 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
Eligibility and Participation
7. Contest entry is open to citizens and permanent residents of Singapore who are 18 years or older (the “Eligible Entrants”), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families from PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and its related bodies corporate.
8. To participate, Eligible Entrants must, during the Contest Period, like the official Facebook Page of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd www.facebook.com/itadakimasubyparco (the “Official Facebook Page”), @itadakimasubyparco on Instagram (the “Official Instagram Account”) and post the group photo taken in the participating restaurant to their Instagram account with the hashtag "#itadakimasu4thanniversary", and include their Facebook User ID as part of the caption. Entrants’ Instagram account shall be set to public.
9. Entrants are to keep the dining receipt for verification purposes.
10. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
11. Each Eligible Entrant is eligible to win one (1) prize only.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
13. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries by the Eligible Entrants and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. There will be only one (1) winner who will receive a one-night stay voucher for the “Deluxe Room” at AMARA Singapore (the “Prize”).
15. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prize is non-transferrable unless agreed to by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to the conditions of its use.
16. The Prize will be announced on PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Official Facebook Page after SGT 17:00 (UTC +8) on 9th February 2021. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to arrange for the prize collection and/or to refuse prizes to any winner(s).
17. Prize collection will be available from Monday to Friday, during office hours, 9am to 6pm, with the exception of public holidays.
18. Eligible Entrants who fulfil the eligibility and participation criteria will be selected to receive the Prize.
19. The winner will be selected at PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s discretion to receive the Prize.
20. Only entries that are complete and appropriate, as deemed by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, will be eligible.
21. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Notification of the Winner
22. The winner will be notified after SGT 17:00 (UTC +8) on 9th February 2021 via Facebook Direct Message and their names will be published on PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Official Facebook Page on the same day. The winner is required to acknowledge PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Facebook Direct Message by 19th February 2021, SGT 23:59 (UTC +8). Any Prize acknowledgement from the winner via Facebook Direct Message thereafter will be forfeited.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms and Conditions
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and which prevents PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd from complying with these terms and conditions, PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify, or suspend this Contest.
24. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (the “Related Parties”) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this Contest, the publicity of this Contest or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (“Damages”) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Related Parties.
25. Eligible Entrants hereby agree to release PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. The winner acknowledges that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
26. Eligible Entrants will fully indemnify and hold PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd harmless, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
Entry Details and Privacy
27. Entry details remain the property of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
28. By participating in this Contest, the winner grants PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd the right to publish the results of the Contest and Prize, and disclose and publish his information (including name) on the Platforms.
29. Entrants consent to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd using personal information provided in connection with this Contest for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Contest and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities).
Important Information and Conditions about Contests on Facebook
30. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and its partners and not to Facebook. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, not Facebook.
32. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php and other related policies.
33. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.