1. This Food Photo Contest is organised by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and held at the participating restaurants under the brand name “itadakimasu by PARCO” at 100 Tras Street, #02-10&11, #03-K1 and #03-10 to 15, 100 AM Mall, Singapore 079027.
2. Entry to this Food Photo Contest shall be deemed accepted and bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Clause headings are inserted for reference purposes only and should not have any effect on the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
4. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest without any prior notice.
5. This contest period commences at SGT 11:00 (UTC +8) on 15th March 2021 and ends at SGT 22:00 (UTC +8) on 14th May 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
Eligibility and Participation
6. Contest entry is open to the citizens and permanent residents of Singapore who are 18 years or older (the “Eligible Entrants”), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families from PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and the participating restaurants under the brand name “itadakimasu by PARCO”.
7. To participate, Eligible Entrants must, during the Contest Period: -
(a) Like the official Facebook Page of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd www.facebook.com/itadakimasubyparco (the “Official Facebook Page”) AND @itadakimasubyparco on Instagram (the “Official Instagram Account”);
(b) Post the food photo taken in the participating restaurant either on the official Facebook Page OR to their Instagram account with the hashtag “#itadakimasufoodphotocontest2021”;
(c) Have an appropriate word to describe the food (for an example, mala, succulent, sweet etc)
(d) Include their Facebook User ID OR Instagram User ID as part of the caption and set their Instagram account to public.
8. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
9. Each Eligible Entrant is eligible to win one (1) prize only.
10. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
11. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries by the Eligible Entrants and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. There will be three (3) winners; each winner will receive SGD100 PARCO Vouchers (the “Prize”).
13. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prize is non-transferrable unless agreed to by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to the conditions of its use.
14. The winners will be announced on PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Official Instagram after SGT 17:00 (UTC +8) on 20th May 2021. The winner is required to acknowledge PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s Instagram Direct Message by 25th May 2021, SGT 23:59 (UTC +8). Any Prize acknowledgement from the winner via Instagram Direct Message thereafter will be forfeited.
15. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to arrange for the prize collection and/or to refuse prizes to any winner(s).
16. Prize collection will be available from Monday to Friday, during office hours, 9am to 6pm, with the exception of public holidays.
17. Eligible Entrants who fulfil the eligibility and participation criteria will be selected to receive the Prize.
18. The winner will be selected at PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s discretion to receive the Prize.
19. Only entries that are complete and appropriate, as deemed by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, will be eligible.
20. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms and Conditions
21. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and which prevents PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd from complying with these terms and conditions, PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify, or suspend this Contest.
22. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (the “Related Parties”) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this Contest, the publicity of this Contest or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (“Damages”) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Related Parties.
23. Eligible Entrants hereby agree to release PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. The winner acknowledges that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
24. Eligible Entrants will fully indemnify and hold PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd harmless, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
Entry Details and Privacy
25. Entry details remain the property of PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
By participating in this Contest, the Eligible Entrant grants PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd the right to: -
(a) Publish the results of the Contest and Prize;
(b) Re-produce his entry photo for publicity or commercial purposes, and PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall be entitled to use any such information for any future marketing effort, without any further notice, payment or compensation to him; and
(c) Disclose and publish his information (including but not limited to his name, his Instagram handle and profile picture) for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
26. Eligible Entrants consent to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd using personal information provided in connection with this Contest for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Contest and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities).
Important Information and Conditions about Contests on Facebook and Instagram
27. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd and its partners and not to Facebook and Instagram. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd, not Facebook or Instagram.
29. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php and other related policies.
30. PARCO (Singapore) Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.