Terms & Conditions for itadakimasu 3rd Anniversary Giveaway
November 21, 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to this giveaway contest shall be deemed accepted and bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Clause headings are inserted for reference purposes only and should not have any effect on the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
3. This giveaway is held by itadakimasu by PARCO.
4. itadakimasu by PARCO reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest without any prior notice.
5. “Special giveaway for itadakimasu by Parco 3rd Anniversary” (the "Contest").
6. This contest period commences at SGT 11:00 (UTC +8) on 13 December 2019 and ends at SGT 22:00 (UTC +8) on 31 December 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
Eligibility and Participation
7. Contest entry is open to citizens and permanent residents of Singapore who are 18 years or older (the “Eligible Entrants”), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families and its related bodies corporate.
8. To participate, Eligible Entrants must, during the Contest Period, like the official Facebook Page of itadakimasu by PARCO www.facebook.com/itadakimasubyparco (the “Official Facebook Page”), @itadakimasubyparco on Instagram (the “Official Instagram Account”) and post the photo taken with the photo prop provided at the restaurant to their Instagram account with the hashtag “#itadakimasu3rdanniversary”, and include their Facebook User ID as part of the caption. Entrants’ Instagram account shall be set to public.
9. Entrants are to keep the dining receipt for verification purposes.
10. itadakimasu by PARCO is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
11. Each Eligible Entrant is eligible to win one (1) prize only.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by itadakimasu by PARCO.
13. itadakimasu by PARCO reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries by the Eligible Entrants and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by itadakimasu by PARCO to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. There will be one (1) winner who will receive a one-night stay voucher for the “Couple Suite” at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa (ASRS), one (1) winner who will receive a one-night stay voucher for the “Courtyard Suite” at ASRS and, one (1) winner who will receive a one-night stay voucher for the “Verandah Suite” at ASRS (the “Prizes”).
15. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prizes are non-transferrable unless agreed to by itadakimasu by PARCO. By accepting the Prize, the winners agree to the conditions of its use.
16. The Prize will be announced on itadakimasu by PARCO’s Official Facebook Page after SGT 17:00 (UTC +8) on 9 January 2020. itadakimasu by PARCO reserves the right to arrange for the prize collection and/or to refuse prizes to any winner(s).
17. Prize collection will be available from Monday to Friday, during office hours, 9am to 6pm, with the exception of public holidays.
18. Three (3) winners who fulfil the eligibility and participation criteria will be selected to receive the Prize.
19. Three (3) submissions by Eligible Entrants will be selected at itadakimasu by PARCO’s discretion to receive the Prize.
20. Only entries that are complete and appropriate, as deemed by itadakimasu by PARCO, will be eligible.
21. itadakimasu by PARCO’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Notification of the Winner(s)
22. The winners will be notified after SGT 17:00 (UTC +8) on 9 January 2020 via Facebook Direct Message and their names will be published on itadakimasu by PARCO’s Official Facebook Page on the same day. The winner is required to acknowledge itadakimasu by PARCO’s Facebook Direct Message by 16 January 2020, SGT 23:59 (UTC +8). Any Prize acknowledgement from the winner via Facebook Direct Message thereafter will be forfeited.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms and Conditions
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of itadakimasu by PARCO and which prevents itadakimasu by PARCO from complying with these terms and conditions, itadakimasu by PARCO will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations. itadakimasu by PARCO reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify, or suspend this Contest.
24. itadakimasu by PARCO, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (the “Related Parties”) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this Contest, the publicity of this Contest or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (“Damages”) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Related Parties.
25. Eligible Entrants hereby agree to release itadakimasu by PARCO, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. The winner acknowledges that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by itadakimasu by PARCO on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
26. Eligible Entrants will fully indemnify and hold itadakimasu by PARCO harmless, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
Entry Details and Privacy
27. Entry details remain the property of itadakimasu by PARCO.
28. By participating in this Contest, the winning Entrants grant itadakimasu by PARCO the right to publish the results of the Contest and Prizes, and disclose and publish their information (including name) on the Platforms.
29. Entrants consent to itadakimasu by PARCO using personal information provided in connection with this Contest for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Contest and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities).
Important Information and Conditions about Contests on Facebook
30. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to itadakimasu by PARCO and its partners and not to Facebook. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to itadakimasu by PARCO, not Facebook.
32. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php and other related policies.
33. itadakimasu by PARCO accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.